Monday 3 January 2011

10 Days to go


So a new year and a new beginning for me. Much has changed and there is much more to come, old and sad to good and new.

A great start to this month is my trip to Finland, only 10 days away now, I can't quite believe the time has gone by so quickly, before I know it I will be in minus degrees, with snow under my feet and meeting and greeting artists and curators! The "Alice in Wonderland" exhibition private views are the 13th and 14th, so I am going to be busy.

I am now very busy planning my Finnish adventure, a trip to Uniqlo helped me out with warm, winter clothes, my flight details are pending, my schedule from Helsinki to Turku is being finalised, all in all it seems to be very organised. I will update you on the trip and just how cold it is, and of course pictures will be uploaded as soon as possible.

More information can be found here: http://www.turku2011.fi/en/ohjelmahanke/116/info

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive