Monday 11 July 2011

The Bourse Du Travail

So I am back from Arles, if not a day later than I had anticipated. Apparently very late nights and early morning flights just don't mix very well! At least I had a great night though and the FOAM party was lovely.

Before I write a detailed account of what I saw, was inspired by I wanted to post about the surprise exhibition/ projection that my series "The Photograph as Contemporary Art" was part of. This work was being presented with FOAM "What's Next" at The Bourse du Travail and I only realised when I was informed through a friend of mine during the week! What a great surprise it was, I felt very humbled to see my work in such a wonderful surrounding and with such great company - this was by far, one of the highlights of the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive