Monday 11 June 2012

Time Flies By


So, I realised that I haven't been posting for a while, apologies for that! But time does really fly when you are having fun it would seem - nearly a month in fact! Well much has been going on personally as well as work wise hence my lack of posts. 

Firstly I must congratulate my sister and her husband who are now newly weds as of Sunday 3rd June! It was a truly magical day and we all had an amazing time, so thank you very much - very proud of both you, Nick (Brother-in-law) welcome to the family. As you can imagine, the wedding kept me busy!

After all that excitement, over the Jubilee Weekend, I came back to work at my old university, teaching and lecturing for a day at London College of Communication. It was great to be back to talk to the students and see their degree show, with many experimental ideas and much collage - very nice to see indeed!

Now onto other very exciting news, I have been commissioned to produce some new work for what can only be described as one of the most innovative, experimental Fashion Designers and I am so excited, words can't really explain. Unfortunately until next month I must keep it all under wraps but as soon as I can share I will! I will keep you posted with ideas and thoughts about this when I can.

Until then, try not to get saddened by the grey, rainy London weather and I will post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive