Tuesday 22 January 2013

Amsterdam bound, next trip Beijing...


So it wouldn't be a new year without, some of the old... and what seems more appropriate than a trip to Amsterdam! I am off on Thursday to visit a few friends and see some wonderful shows, including my favourite Dutch duo Mr T & Mr R known as WassinkLundgren for their solo show at Foam Museum, but also a little bit of fashion at the Gasworks for Amsterdam Fashion Week. I know it will be filled with much laughter, wonderful works and then onto another adventure...

Soon after my return, I plan for an incredible trip, one of a lifetime as I prepare for a new collaborative project based out in China. I am off to Beijing on a residency to start producing an extraordinary body of work alongside an amazing Photography Collector which will debut at the Format Festival in March of this year. My works will be in their preliminary stages as we start our process, but what I can advise is that this is something worth waiting for and watching the progress from March into the later part of the year. More to follow as I get prepared and plan my trip.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive