Monday 9 December 2013

Louis Vuitton Exclusively Represent The Special Editions of "Miss Titus Becomes A Regular Army Mac" In The New Bond Street Librairie




I am very, very, very proud to announce and release that Louis Vuitton are exclusively representing the Special Editions of my new publication, "Miss Titus Becomes A Regular Army Mac" at their New Bond Street Maison Librairie. 

With our continued relationship, the New Bond Street store now represent both of my publications, "The Photograph As Contemporary Art"  and "Miss Titus Becomes A Regular Army Mac" in the Special Editions. Both publications are positioned beautifully in a dedicated space, alongside their prints and artist information to view. 

I am completed honoured to be working with Louis Vuitton, its a stunning space to view and purchase incredible books and editions from the most iconic and prolific British artists and I am overwhelmed that I share a space with Jake & Dinos Chapman!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive