Friday 28 February 2014

La Bohème


Now, what better way than being whisked away on a surprise and end up seeing La Bohème at The Royal Albert Hall on the opening night! Well that is what happened yesterday evening and what an absolutely incredible surprise my dearest friend gave me, a pre-birthday present, and one to remember for ever.

I have for a long time wanted to see an Opera, knowing well that I would love every part of it and I was not disappointed for one second. Puccini's La Bohème is a truly stunning, deeply emotive tale of creativity, passion, love and loss and with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra accompanying the story, it really was a stunning evening and a well earned reward. Thank you my dear Valentina.

Here is some more information and tickets here: https://www.royalalberthall.com/tickets/la-boheme/default.aspx  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive