Thursday 23 July 2015

A Sicilian Rest To A September Schedule


It's been a while since I've managed to get a blog written and finally with a few hours spare in the day, I can finally sit down and put my thoughts together! July has been completely insane for all the right reasons, a wedding, a rest, productions and exhibitions. With so much going on it is difficult to know where to start, but Sicily is surely the best place.

I jetted off to Sicily while the photo world descended on Arles to take a break and be part of the wedding of the century, my dearest friends, a Sicilian living in London that I've known for many years and meet while we were both interning at Magnum Photos. It was an absolute delight, spending time in her home town of Trapani, seeing the sights and of course being part of their special day. I always love these times, a time to reflect on life, enjoy the moment and look to the future. Plus with the Sicilian sunny skies and an abundance of Prosecco, I was in heaven! It always goes so quickly and before you know it, we were all back in London, ready for the next chapter.

As July whizzes past, more and more exciting doors open, with much preparation needed with exhibitions and Art Fairs to plan for. As the production continues I am very excited to be part of Unseen Photo Fair with other exhibitions to be released soon. As per usual, the summer looks like it is going to be quite a busy time with no time for rest and relaxation! Watch this space for more details, I think I'll be needing a long holiday somewhere exotic by the time this year is out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive