Monday 7 September 2015

American Surburb X Talk At Unseen On 19.09.15


The weeks are flying by and this time next week, I shall be packing my bags ready for five adventurous days in Amsterdam at the Unseen Photo Fair! I am delighted to say that I will be working with American Suburb X, the official content partner for this years event, as Thomas and I take part in interviews as well as a morning ASX session.

Thomas Sauvin, Brad Feuerhelm, Michael Salu and myself will be talking on Saturday 19th September, late morning at 11:00am on the notion of collaboration. Having worked with both Brad and Thomas, I think that this is going to be a special conversation, something not too be missed at all!

The talk will be taking place in the Unseen Living Room, part of the festival area and more details can be found on both the Unseen and ASX sites.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive